The newbury set is part of the period range of lever handles. The simple and slender design fits well into many different property types.
- Our weighty newbury lever handle range is forged from solid bronze which emphasises the high quality materials and manufacturing techniques used. A perfect design choice to use throughout your property with many other matching products available.
- This concealed lever handle features a decorative beehive rose which matches a number of other products in our range and adds a contemporary edge to a traditional looking product. The handle is unsprung and is available on a 2 week lead time.
- Lever handle for internal and external doors where locking is either required or not required.
- Set includes 2 concealed lever on rose handles.
- Can be used with a multitude of standard locks, euro locks, multipoint locks, latches, escutcheons & thumbturns for various uses within the home.
- Supplied with matching SS bolt through fixings & SS wood screws.
This finish is manufactured from solid bronze containing a minimum of 85% copper. The finish has a rich, matt look and is very dark due to the process used to age the metal.
Rose Size: 53mm dia. x 8mmHandle Length: 126mmFixing Centres: 38mm