The reeded set is part of the period range of lever handles. A classic regency lever with a stylish reeded end that will suit both traditional and contemporary settings.
- Our weighty reeded lever handle range is forged from solid bronze. The reeded part of the handle highlights all of the hand finishing that is carried out in our factory. A perfect design choice to use throughout your property with many other matching products available.
- This handle is unsprung but has a stylish boss design to give both functionality & elegance.
- Lever handle for internal and external doors where locking is either required or not required.
- Set includes 2 lever on rose handles.
- Can be used with a multitude of standard locks, euro locks, multipoint locks, latches, escutcheons & thumbturns for various uses within the home.
- Supplied with matching SS bolt through fixings & SS wood screws.
This finish is manufactured from solid bronze containing a minimum of 85% copper. The finish has a rich, matt look and is very dark due to the process used to age the metal.
Rose Size: 60mm dia. x 8mmHandle Length: 123mmFixing Centres: 42mm