The newbury set is part of the period range of lever handles. The simple and slender design fits well into many different property types.
- Our weighty newbury lever handle range is forged from solid brass which emphasises the high quality materials and manufacturing techniques used. A perfect design choice to use throughout your property with many other matching products available.
- This concealed lever handle features a stepped art deco rose which matches a number of other products in our range and adds a contemporary edge to a traditional looking product. The handle is unsprung and is available on a 2 week lead time.
- Lever handle for internal and external doors where locking is either required or not required.
- Set includes 2 concealed lever on rose handles.
- Can be used with a multitude of standard locks, euro locks, multipoint locks, latches, escutcheons & thumbturns for various uses within the home.
- Supplied with matching SS bolt through fixings & SS wood screws.
Our polished chrome products are made from a base metal of solid brass with a high quality chrome plating applied to the surface. A high sheen finish that is most commonly used in contemporary settings.This finish offers bright, bold and reflective qualities which work best if a clean, cool look is desired.
Rose Size: 53mm dia. x 8mmHandle Length: 126mmFixing Centres: 38mm